Monday, November 24, 2014

Bucket List: Spa Day with older girls

IMG_3101Scott wanted to do a spa outing with the older girls. Pedicures for them and a foot massage for him. My friend, Tammy, happens to work at a day spa and arranged for us to visit. I came with my camera handy, ready to take loads of pictures of Scott and the girls. What I didn’t know, was that they had other plans.

Shortly after we arrived, I was told to head to a changing room and get into a robe. Apparently, while Scott and girls were getting their feet done, I got a facial! My first one, too!

It was a wonderful experience. Tammy gave us a gift card to Cheesecake Factory. She said that a client of hers wanted to give it to us after hearing about our story. Cheesecake

The best part of the evening, though: Scott got his toenails painted, too!

IMG_3097

IMG_3102

No comments:

Post a Comment