Monday, December 26, 2011

Recap

So, I stopped posting in October.  Why? Well, I started getting very sick.  I went to the ER to be told that I was constipated.  About three weeks later, I'm in emergency surgery having my gallbladder removed.  Yikes!  I feel much better now.  Massive pain attacks in my stomach no longer happen. 

Now, it is the day after Christmas and so much has happened.  So much that I missed out on posting!

So, I'm posting a bunch of pictures to recap.

Scarring our daughter for life!  She is afraid of Halloween stores.

Spider Girl and Venom (Halloween 2011)

 Venom!

I got a haircut!
Kids and Santa Claus




Tristan turned 6!

And of course, Christmas!


I will do some individual posts on some of these events and add links at a later time.
In the meantime, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment