Monday, October 3, 2011

A toddler no more....

This past weekend we celebrated my youngest child's third birthday.  What a fun and exciting time, but the time has passed so quickly.  It was only yesterday, I brought her home from the hospital.  What happened to make the time go by?  Where did it all go?


Well, I didn't let my recent hospital visit deter me from celebrating my baby girl's birthday.  Our itinerary included a trip to the Denver Zoo (I got a great deal on Living Social), a picnic in the park, a visit to the Science & Nature museum (we are members), and a puppy themed party.  It wasn't a huge party.  Just us, the two kiddos that Scott babysits, grandma, grandpa, and Uncle Robert.  It was plenty for a little three year old, though!  Lots of love and lots of fun!

 Here are a some pictures of my sweet baby girl:

My hand is this big!

Reflections
Daddy's little girl!
Puppy faces for a puppy party!
Puppy cupcakes!  (These are the labs)
Pugs! 
Schnauzers!
The whole gang.  Complete with paw print and dog bone cupcakes!
Melayna blowing out her candles!  All three of them!
Poor pug didn't stand a chance!
A trip down memory lane:  pictures of Melayna a couple days old.  Here's a link to the post on my previous blog: http://miean.blogspot.com/2008/10/shes-so-irresistable.html

No comments:

Post a Comment