Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas time again

In the wee hours of the morning, my son sneaked out of his room to marvel at all the presents under the tree. I didn't wake up right away. When I did, I found this...


Christmas, I feared, would be tough. But it wasn't. The kids definitely make Christmas a holiday worth celebrating.  The immense joy they have. The surprise as they open each gift. It is a treasure for sure. My gift to the kids, though, was a special one. My friend, Becky, helped me make quilts out of Scott's t-shirts. The kids certainly seemed to like their new quilts. They also received pillows from a coworker of mine. She printed pictures onto the fabric and made the pillows for them. What an amazing keepsake! 

Scott presence was definitely felt. And that is what mattered.













Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment