Monday, December 21, 2015

Another birthday...

Having so many December birthdays can definitely keep one busy! This time, it is Hayley's 14th birthday! This kid came into our lives four years ago and I am so happy that she is a part of my life. 

I consider myself lucky to have her in my life and honored to be a mother to her. She drives me batty at times for sure. But she is an affectionate and loving daughter. She's silly, quite the conversationalist, has an obsession over shoes and marshmallows, and just an all around wonderful young lady. She and I often have the following conversation:

Me: I love you
Hayley: I love you more
Me: I love you most
(But not in any creepy Gothel sort of way)



We have our struggles, but I am proud of who she is becoming for sure. I can't wait to see what she does in life and how far she'll go!

Happy Birthday Hayley! I love you bunches!







No comments:

Post a Comment