Friday, June 5, 2015

Painting with a Twist: Garden of the Gods

Next week, a really good friend of mine celebrates his birthday. Since I will be in Utah, I took him out to Painting with a Twist. He has never been there and has been wanting to go for quite some time. I was excited to be able to take him out on his first painting experience! Although, I may have not been the best painting partner, as I was fairly quiet the whole time. I was really concentrating hard and quite focused on my painting. For his first painting, Tim did an excellent job! It wasn't an easy painting to do at all. He says he had an enjoyable time, which is all that really matters. I hope his birthday next week is a great one! Tim has been one of the few I have leaned on these last few months. I am so lucky to have him in my life and I consider him one of my best friends. Happy Birthday, Tim!


No comments:

Post a Comment