Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another Bento

I only had to make two lunches for tomorrow, since Tristan has been sick all week.  He's had a fever, sore throat, runny nose, and a bit of a cough.  We took him to the doctor's yesterday and they did the quick strep test, which came be negative.  They decided to do a culture on the remaining swab and good thing they did.  I got a call today and he has strep.  Now he's on antibiotics.

Anyway, back to bento.  Here's what I rolled up for tomorrow.

In the larger bento containers, I put plain, low fat yogurt topped with frozen berries and granola, blueberry pancakes cut into pumpkin shapes (didn't work out too well, though), some Booberry cereal (found it at Walgreens!), and a container of syrup.


In the smaller bento containers, I have sliced cucumbers, grape tomatoes, baby carrots, boiled egg (written on with edible marker), and some Fritos.

The girls got a quick glimpse of the pancakes and cereal this evening.  They were already excited.  Apparently, one of the girls' friends wants me as their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment