Friday, August 24, 2012

What a busy summer....and now its over?

Oh my gosh!  What a busy, busy summer it has been.  After Jacey's birthday, I've been busy volunteering at events, trying to do homework, doing things with the family, working like crazy, and now running our Toastmasters club (I was elected president earlier this summer).  I was asked to help photograph a wedding (and I am still not done editing the pictures).  And, of course, we've been prepping for school, which began this week.

So, let's do a quick photo recap of our summer and I'll post on about something I am very excited to share!

Tristan lost his first tooth!

The girls get to throw a "first pitch" at a Sky Sox baseball game!



Scott takes the girls out for some target practice.


We went to Renaissance Festival!  (Yes, we dress up in garb.  And yes, that is a man being apprehended in the background).



I got a haircut!

That is a quick recap, in pictures, of a few things we've done this summer.  Now on to school...in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment